Man found with stab wounds in Holloway home
- Credit: Archant
A man was repeatedly stabbed with a knife in a Holloway last night.
The attacker is thought to have forced the door of the home in Roden Road at around 7pm and slashed a 34-year-old man across the chest.
He then ran off in the direction of Pakeman Street and is said to have got into grey Audi car.
An eye witness said a neighbour called police, which were then directed to the scene by a girl who appeared to be sobbing.
They found the victim, described by the witnesses as “a big, muscular guy”, with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital an is still there this afternoon – but his injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Anyone with information can call Islington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 4 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 5 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 6 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 7 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 8 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Islington's Holocaust Memorial Day 2021 event to go ahead online