Man found with stab wounds in Holloway home
- Credit: Archant
A man was repeatedly stabbed with a knife in a Holloway last night.
The attacker is thought to have forced the door of the home in Roden Road at around 7pm and slashed a 34-year-old man across the chest.
He then ran off in the direction of Pakeman Street and is said to have got into grey Audi car.
An eye witness said a neighbour called police, which were then directed to the scene by a girl who appeared to be sobbing.
They found the victim, described by the witnesses as “a big, muscular guy”, with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital an is still there this afternoon – but his injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Anyone with information can call Islington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 8 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington