Man found with stab wounds in Holloway home
- Credit: Archant
A man was repeatedly stabbed with a knife in a Holloway last night.
The attacker is thought to have forced the door of the home in Roden Road at around 7pm and slashed a 34-year-old man across the chest.
He then ran off in the direction of Pakeman Street and is said to have got into grey Audi car.
An eye witness said a neighbour called police, which were then directed to the scene by a girl who appeared to be sobbing.
They found the victim, described by the witnesses as “a big, muscular guy”, with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital an is still there this afternoon – but his injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Anyone with information can call Islington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?