Man found with stab wounds in Holloway home
- Credit: Archant
A man was repeatedly stabbed with a knife in a Holloway last night.
The attacker is thought to have forced the door of the home in Roden Road at around 7pm and slashed a 34-year-old man across the chest.
He then ran off in the direction of Pakeman Street and is said to have got into grey Audi car.
An eye witness said a neighbour called police, which were then directed to the scene by a girl who appeared to be sobbing.
They found the victim, described by the witnesses as “a big, muscular guy”, with multiple stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to a central London hospital an is still there this afternoon – but his injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Anyone with information can call Islington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 7 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 8 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 9 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 10 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill