Man from Holloway fourth charged in connection with Andrew Jaipaul killing
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the killing of Andrew Jaipaul.
Tylon Mason-Riley, 19, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this afternoon (Friday) charged with violent disorder. He was not charged with murder.
Yesterday, three people were charged with murder and violent disorder. They are Tommy McInerny, 20, of Pilgrims Way, Islington; Jojo Mafwa, 18, of St Margaret’s Avenue, South Tottenham; and a 15-year-old boy from the N19 area.
Those three were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday 8 October.
Andrew Jaipaul, 21, was stabbed on the Andover Estate, off Hornsey Road, on June 26 last year.
You may also want to watch:
He lived in Birnam Road, which backs onto the estate, and was working as a painter-decorator at the time of his death, with dreams of becoming a fashion designer.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 4 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 5 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 6 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 7 Summer in the city: 5 Things to do in Islington this weekend
- 8 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green
- 9 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 10 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back