Man from Holloway fourth charged in connection with Andrew Jaipaul killing
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the killing of Andrew Jaipaul.
Tylon Mason-Riley, 19, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this afternoon (Friday) charged with violent disorder. He was not charged with murder.
Yesterday, three people were charged with murder and violent disorder. They are Tommy McInerny, 20, of Pilgrims Way, Islington; Jojo Mafwa, 18, of St Margaret’s Avenue, South Tottenham; and a 15-year-old boy from the N19 area.
Those three were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday 8 October.
Andrew Jaipaul, 21, was stabbed on the Andover Estate, off Hornsey Road, on June 26 last year.
You may also want to watch:
He lived in Birnam Road, which backs onto the estate, and was working as a painter-decorator at the time of his death, with dreams of becoming a fashion designer.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 'Havoc' as squirrels invade Old Street council block
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants