Man hospitalised by attack in Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with head injuries following an attack in Finsbury Park on Sunday.
The victim, a 28-year-old man, was assaulted by an unknown number of suspects shortly before 1am.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the incident in Seven Sisters Road, which was closed briefly following the attack.
The victim whose injuries were not life threatening has since been discharged from hospital.
A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and was bailed until a date in June.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 9 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 10 Covid and NHS, LTNs and trees versus housing