Man hospitalised by attack in Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with head injuries following an attack in Finsbury Park on Sunday.
The victim, a 28-year-old man, was assaulted by an unknown number of suspects shortly before 1am.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the incident in Seven Sisters Road, which was closed briefly following the attack.
The victim whose injuries were not life threatening has since been discharged from hospital.
A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and was bailed until a date in June.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 9 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules