Man hospitalised by attack in Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with head injuries following an attack in Finsbury Park on Sunday.
The victim, a 28-year-old man, was assaulted by an unknown number of suspects shortly before 1am.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the incident in Seven Sisters Road, which was closed briefly following the attack.
The victim whose injuries were not life threatening has since been discharged from hospital.
A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and was bailed until a date in June.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 8 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 9 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 10 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs