Man hospitalised by attack in Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with head injuries following an attack in Finsbury Park on Sunday.
The victim, a 28-year-old man, was assaulted by an unknown number of suspects shortly before 1am.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the incident in Seven Sisters Road, which was closed briefly following the attack.
The victim whose injuries were not life threatening has since been discharged from hospital.
A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and was bailed until a date in June.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 2 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 5 Crime plummeted in Islington during Covid pandemic, new figures reveal
- 6 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 7 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 8 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 9 David Dein: Former Arsenal chief shares top tips for success
- 10 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'