Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright: Teenager ‘named after two Arsenal legends’ admits £4,000 Travelodge rampage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A teenager apparently named after two Arsenal legends has admitted causing £4,000 of damage to a Travelodge.
Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright, 18, of Cowper Gardens, Cockfosters, appeared at St Albans Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
Wright admitted his part in causing £3,994 of damage to property at the Borehamwood Travelodge on December 27, the day after Arsenal played West Brom at the Emirates Stadium.
He also admitted two counts of assaulting Matous Dolezalek and Tona Winett on the same date.
Wright was remanded on bail until Tuesday for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He was also barred from every Travelodge in the UK “to prevent offending”.
You may also want to watch:
Liam Brady, who played for the Gunners in the 1970s, and Dennis Bergkamp, who was at Arsenal for 11 years, are among the club’s greatest ever players. Both of their figures adorn the Emirates Stadium.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants