Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright: Teenager ‘named after two Arsenal legends’ admits £4,000 Travelodge rampage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A teenager apparently named after two Arsenal legends has admitted causing £4,000 of damage to a Travelodge.
Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright, 18, of Cowper Gardens, Cockfosters, appeared at St Albans Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
Wright admitted his part in causing £3,994 of damage to property at the Borehamwood Travelodge on December 27, the day after Arsenal played West Brom at the Emirates Stadium.
He also admitted two counts of assaulting Matous Dolezalek and Tona Winett on the same date.
Wright was remanded on bail until Tuesday for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He was also barred from every Travelodge in the UK “to prevent offending”.
You may also want to watch:
Liam Brady, who played for the Gunners in the 1970s, and Dennis Bergkamp, who was at Arsenal for 11 years, are among the club’s greatest ever players. Both of their figures adorn the Emirates Stadium.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 6 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green