Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright: Teenager ‘named after two Arsenal legends’ admits £4,000 Travelodge rampage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A teenager apparently named after two Arsenal legends has admitted causing £4,000 of damage to a Travelodge.
Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright, 18, of Cowper Gardens, Cockfosters, appeared at St Albans Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
Wright admitted his part in causing £3,994 of damage to property at the Borehamwood Travelodge on December 27, the day after Arsenal played West Brom at the Emirates Stadium.
He also admitted two counts of assaulting Matous Dolezalek and Tona Winett on the same date.
Wright was remanded on bail until Tuesday for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He was also barred from every Travelodge in the UK “to prevent offending”.
You may also want to watch:
Liam Brady, who played for the Gunners in the 1970s, and Dennis Bergkamp, who was at Arsenal for 11 years, are among the club’s greatest ever players. Both of their figures adorn the Emirates Stadium.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school