Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright: Teenager ‘named after two Arsenal legends’ admits £4,000 Travelodge rampage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A teenager apparently named after two Arsenal legends has admitted causing £4,000 of damage to a Travelodge.
Brady Dennis Bergkamp Wright, 18, of Cowper Gardens, Cockfosters, appeared at St Albans Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
Wright admitted his part in causing £3,994 of damage to property at the Borehamwood Travelodge on December 27, the day after Arsenal played West Brom at the Emirates Stadium.
He also admitted two counts of assaulting Matous Dolezalek and Tona Winett on the same date.
Wright was remanded on bail until Tuesday for a pre-sentence report to be prepared. He was also barred from every Travelodge in the UK “to prevent offending”.
You may also want to watch:
Liam Brady, who played for the Gunners in the 1970s, and Dennis Bergkamp, who was at Arsenal for 11 years, are among the club’s greatest ever players. Both of their figures adorn the Emirates Stadium.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub