Man ‘stabbed by moped rider’ in Brunswick Estate, Finsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was reportedly stabbed by a moped rider in Finsbury’s Brunswick Estate on Tuesday night.
Police were called to Tompion Street at about 6.45pm to reports of a brawl.
Witnesses reported that a moped collided with a car at the scene, which is near City University.
A male occupant of the car got out and it was reported he was stabbed by a male on the moped.
Police are trying to establish if this was the case as part of the ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
All parties involved had left prior to officers’ arrival. No arrests have been made.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets