Man ‘stabbed by moped rider’ in Brunswick Estate, Finsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was reportedly stabbed by a moped rider in Finsbury’s Brunswick Estate on Tuesday night.
Police were called to Tompion Street at about 6.45pm to reports of a brawl.
Witnesses reported that a moped collided with a car at the scene, which is near City University.
A male occupant of the car got out and it was reported he was stabbed by a male on the moped.
Police are trying to establish if this was the case as part of the ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
All parties involved had left prior to officers’ arrival. No arrests have been made.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 9 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 10 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?