Man ‘stabbed by moped rider’ in Brunswick Estate, Finsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was reportedly stabbed by a moped rider in Finsbury’s Brunswick Estate on Tuesday night.
Police were called to Tompion Street at about 6.45pm to reports of a brawl.
Witnesses reported that a moped collided with a car at the scene, which is near City University.
A male occupant of the car got out and it was reported he was stabbed by a male on the moped.
Police are trying to establish if this was the case as part of the ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
All parties involved had left prior to officers’ arrival. No arrests have been made.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week