Man stabbed outside Archway pub
A 22-year-old man was stabbed after a bust-up outside a pub in Archway on Saturday afternoon.
The victim was knifed in the chest outside the Royal Oak in St John’s Way at around 4.40pm. Police said he had been in a fight with a group of men outside the pub.
Athena Nicolau, who works behind the bar, said: “The boy who got stabbed came in the pub and was running around the pub. He said ‘I have been hurt’ and opened his coat and had a body warmer on.
“He had been stabbed through the body warmer - there was blood all over him, all down his side. He ran outside and we called the police.”
He managed to make his way to a north London hospital and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Dave Campbell on 020 7421 0296 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules