Man suffers head injuries in Andover Estate ‘after brawl’
- Credit: Archant
Finsbury Park Police are appealing for information after a man was found with head injuries in the Andover Estate on Sunday night.
The man was found in Roth Walk after police were called to reports of a fight in Corker Walk, off Seven Sisters Road.
His injuries were initially described as life threatening, but the Met said this afternoon they are “non-life threatening”.
A statement on the Finsbury Park Police Twitter account yesterday read: “Police were called last night at 10.25pm to reports of a fight in Corker Walk. Officers attended and found nothing at the location, but after conducting an area search they found a man suffering head injuries in nearby Roth Walk.
“The man, aged 28, was taken to hospital were his injuries are described as life threatening. At this early stage the man’s injuries are believed to be the result of an assault, but it is not known if it is linked to the initial call or a separate incident.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub