Man suffers head injuries in Andover Estate ‘after brawl’
- Credit: Archant
Finsbury Park Police are appealing for information after a man was found with head injuries in the Andover Estate on Sunday night.
The man was found in Roth Walk after police were called to reports of a fight in Corker Walk, off Seven Sisters Road.
His injuries were initially described as life threatening, but the Met said this afternoon they are “non-life threatening”.
A statement on the Finsbury Park Police Twitter account yesterday read: “Police were called last night at 10.25pm to reports of a fight in Corker Walk. Officers attended and found nothing at the location, but after conducting an area search they found a man suffering head injuries in nearby Roth Walk.
“The man, aged 28, was taken to hospital were his injuries are described as life threatening. At this early stage the man’s injuries are believed to be the result of an assault, but it is not known if it is linked to the initial call or a separate incident.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 6 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green