Man suffers head injuries in Andover Estate ‘after brawl’
- Credit: Archant
Finsbury Park Police are appealing for information after a man was found with head injuries in the Andover Estate on Sunday night.
The man was found in Roth Walk after police were called to reports of a fight in Corker Walk, off Seven Sisters Road.
His injuries were initially described as life threatening, but the Met said this afternoon they are “non-life threatening”.
A statement on the Finsbury Park Police Twitter account yesterday read: “Police were called last night at 10.25pm to reports of a fight in Corker Walk. Officers attended and found nothing at the location, but after conducting an area search they found a man suffering head injuries in nearby Roth Walk.
“The man, aged 28, was taken to hospital were his injuries are described as life threatening. At this early stage the man’s injuries are believed to be the result of an assault, but it is not known if it is linked to the initial call or a separate incident.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 3 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 4 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 5 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 6 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 7 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 8 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 9 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 10 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown