Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries in Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Getty Images
A man is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the street in broad daylight yesterday.
The 31-year-old victim suffered potentially life changing injuries in the knife attack in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at about 3.49pm yesterday.
He was rushed to hospital with stab wounds to his torso and hand, where he remains in a stable condition.
Detectives today appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information that could help the investigation should contact Islington CID on 07766 781 861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
- 1 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 2 Shell casings found after Islington gun reports
- 3 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 4 Plan to extend popular Gooners pub with shops and flats
- 5 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 6 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 7 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 8 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op