Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries in Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Getty Images
A man is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the street in broad daylight yesterday.
The 31-year-old victim suffered potentially life changing injuries in the knife attack in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at about 3.49pm yesterday.
He was rushed to hospital with stab wounds to his torso and hand, where he remains in a stable condition.
Detectives today appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information that could help the investigation should contact Islington CID on 07766 781 861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 4 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios