Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries in Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Getty Images
A man is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the street in broad daylight yesterday.
The 31-year-old victim suffered potentially life changing injuries in the knife attack in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at about 3.49pm yesterday.
He was rushed to hospital with stab wounds to his torso and hand, where he remains in a stable condition.
Detectives today appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information that could help the investigation should contact Islington CID on 07766 781 861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate