Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries in Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Getty Images
A man is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the street in broad daylight yesterday.
The 31-year-old victim suffered potentially life changing injuries in the knife attack in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at about 3.49pm yesterday.
He was rushed to hospital with stab wounds to his torso and hand, where he remains in a stable condition.
Detectives today appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information that could help the investigation should contact Islington CID on 07766 781 861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 4 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Letters: Holloway Prison site development
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder