Man suffers potentially life-changing injuries in Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Getty Images
A man is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the street in broad daylight yesterday.
The 31-year-old victim suffered potentially life changing injuries in the knife attack in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at about 3.49pm yesterday.
He was rushed to hospital with stab wounds to his torso and hand, where he remains in a stable condition.
Detectives today appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information that could help the investigation should contact Islington CID on 07766 781 861 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in police custody.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants