Man wanted after casino goer robbed in brutal Holloway Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a customer at a Leicester Square Casino was followed home and robbed of his winnings in Holloway Road.
The attack, which left the victim in hospital with a broken eye socket, happened just after 10.15pm on Monday, June 4.
The man in his 50s was grabbed by the thug after getting off the Tube at Holloway Road station. He was punched repeatedly in the face before having his winnings stolen.
Cops think the victim was followed from Leicester Square Tube station and want to speak to the man pictured, who has a tattoo on his chest and a sleeve on his left arm.
Det Con David Kelly, from Islington and Camden’s Central North command, said: “We are seeking the public’s help to trace the man who was captured on CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was left with serious head and facial injuries and it is important we identify him.
“He has very distinctive tattoos on his left arm and torso. If you know who he is, then please contact us.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green
Anyone with information can call officers on 07441 686086 or via 101 quoting reference 8275/4 June. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.