Man wanted after casino goer robbed in brutal Holloway Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a customer at a Leicester Square Casino was followed home and robbed of his winnings in Holloway Road.
The attack, which left the victim in hospital with a broken eye socket, happened just after 10.15pm on Monday, June 4.
The man in his 50s was grabbed by the thug after getting off the Tube at Holloway Road station. He was punched repeatedly in the face before having his winnings stolen.
Cops think the victim was followed from Leicester Square Tube station and want to speak to the man pictured, who has a tattoo on his chest and a sleeve on his left arm.
Det Con David Kelly, from Islington and Camden’s Central North command, said: “We are seeking the public’s help to trace the man who was captured on CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was left with serious head and facial injuries and it is important we identify him.
“He has very distinctive tattoos on his left arm and torso. If you know who he is, then please contact us.”
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Islington arts groups get £6.6m government Covid boost
- 8 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 9 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 10 Can you help identify this man?
Anyone with information can call officers on 07441 686086 or via 101 quoting reference 8275/4 June. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.