Man wanted after casino goer robbed in brutal Holloway Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a customer at a Leicester Square Casino was followed home and robbed of his winnings in Holloway Road.
The attack, which left the victim in hospital with a broken eye socket, happened just after 10.15pm on Monday, June 4.
The man in his 50s was grabbed by the thug after getting off the Tube at Holloway Road station. He was punched repeatedly in the face before having his winnings stolen.
Cops think the victim was followed from Leicester Square Tube station and want to speak to the man pictured, who has a tattoo on his chest and a sleeve on his left arm.
Det Con David Kelly, from Islington and Camden’s Central North command, said: “We are seeking the public’s help to trace the man who was captured on CCTV.
“The victim was left with serious head and facial injuries and it is important we identify him.
“He has very distinctive tattoos on his left arm and torso. If you know who he is, then please contact us.”
- 1 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 2 Plea date set for man accused of Sabita Thanwani killing
- 3 'Save Islington's buses': Call for action as sweeping cuts loom
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 6 Hit Brighton food hall operator to open Upper Street venue
- 7 Guilty: 4 teenagers admit 27 offences after series of 19 robberies
- 8 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 9 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 10 Islington scammers jailed after preying on elderly victims
Anyone with information can call officers on 07441 686086 or via 101 quoting reference 8275/4 June. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.