Man wanted after casino goer robbed in brutal Holloway Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this man after a customer at a Leicester Square Casino was followed home and robbed of his winnings in Holloway Road.
The attack, which left the victim in hospital with a broken eye socket, happened just after 10.15pm on Monday, June 4.
The man in his 50s was grabbed by the thug after getting off the Tube at Holloway Road station. He was punched repeatedly in the face before having his winnings stolen.
Cops think the victim was followed from Leicester Square Tube station and want to speak to the man pictured, who has a tattoo on his chest and a sleeve on his left arm.
Det Con David Kelly, from Islington and Camden’s Central North command, said: “We are seeking the public’s help to trace the man who was captured on CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim was left with serious head and facial injuries and it is important we identify him.
“He has very distinctive tattoos on his left arm and torso. If you know who he is, then please contact us.”
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
Anyone with information can call officers on 07441 686086 or via 101 quoting reference 8275/4 June. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.