Man wanted over rush-hour sexual assault at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
Transport police want to speak to this man over a sexual assault at Finsbury Park station during the morning rush hour.
A woman was boarding a Piccadilly Line just before 9am on Thursday, July 6 when she was assaulted.
Investigating British Transport Police officer Det Con Adrienne Curzon said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who has any information about this incident.
“At BTP we do not tolerate such abuse and all those who use travel on the rail network should be able to do so without fear of unwanted sexual behaviour.
“If you recognise this man, please get in touch as soon as possible, as he may have information which could help the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information about what happened can contact Det Con Curzon on 0800 40 50 40 or text information to 61016, quoting reference number 357 of 27/07/17.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 9 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder