Man wanted over rush-hour sexual assault at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
Transport police want to speak to this man over a sexual assault at Finsbury Park station during the morning rush hour.
A woman was boarding a Piccadilly Line just before 9am on Thursday, July 6 when she was assaulted.
Investigating British Transport Police officer Det Con Adrienne Curzon said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who has any information about this incident.
“At BTP we do not tolerate such abuse and all those who use travel on the rail network should be able to do so without fear of unwanted sexual behaviour.
“If you recognise this man, please get in touch as soon as possible, as he may have information which could help the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information about what happened can contact Det Con Curzon on 0800 40 50 40 or text information to 61016, quoting reference number 357 of 27/07/17.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story