Man wanted over rush-hour sexual assault at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
Transport police want to speak to this man over a sexual assault at Finsbury Park station during the morning rush hour.
A woman was boarding a Piccadilly Line just before 9am on Thursday, July 6 when she was assaulted.
Investigating British Transport Police officer Det Con Adrienne Curzon said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who has any information about this incident.
“At BTP we do not tolerate such abuse and all those who use travel on the rail network should be able to do so without fear of unwanted sexual behaviour.
“If you recognise this man, please get in touch as soon as possible, as he may have information which could help the investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information about what happened can contact Det Con Curzon on 0800 40 50 40 or text information to 61016, quoting reference number 357 of 27/07/17.
- 1 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 2 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 7 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 8 'Light at the end of the tunnel': Upper Street shoppers excited to end lockdown
- 9 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed