Man with ‘love’ tattooed on his knuckles hunted by police
- Credit: Archant
Convicted robber, who also has ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’ on left hand, wanted on recall to prison
A convicted robber with “love” tattooed on his knuckles, is wanted on recall to prison.
Michael Maughan, who also has “mum” and “dad” printed on the back of his left, is wanted for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 56-year-old, who has links to King’s Cross, was originally locked up for robbery in January 2013, but was released on licence in August 2014.
He is also though to frequent the Camden Town and Kilburn areas of London.
Anyone who recognises Maughan, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999
- 1 Reality TV star's brother ‘wasn't involved in drug-trafficking’, murder trial hears
- 2 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas
- 5 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 6 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 7 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 8 Poorer households in Islington could see council tax cut
- 9 Call to end Islamophobia in Islington at first awareness event
- 10 Scandinavian primary school moves to bigger premises in Highbury