Man with ‘love’ tattooed on his knuckles hunted by police
- Credit: Archant
Convicted robber, who also has ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’ on left hand, wanted on recall to prison
A convicted robber with “love” tattooed on his knuckles, is wanted on recall to prison.
Michael Maughan, who also has “mum” and “dad” printed on the back of his left, is wanted for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 56-year-old, who has links to King’s Cross, was originally locked up for robbery in January 2013, but was released on licence in August 2014.
He is also though to frequent the Camden Town and Kilburn areas of London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises Maughan, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 3 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 4 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 5 Letters on Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- 6 Letter on Holloway Prison site development
- 7 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 8 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 9 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 10 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows