Man with ‘love’ tattooed on his knuckles hunted by police
- Credit: Archant
Convicted robber, who also has ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’ on left hand, wanted on recall to prison
A convicted robber with “love” tattooed on his knuckles, is wanted on recall to prison.
Michael Maughan, who also has “mum” and “dad” printed on the back of his left, is wanted for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 56-year-old, who has links to King’s Cross, was originally locked up for robbery in January 2013, but was released on licence in August 2014.
He is also though to frequent the Camden Town and Kilburn areas of London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises Maughan, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999
- 1 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story
- 10 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party