Man with ‘love’ tattooed on his knuckles hunted by police
- Credit: Archant
Convicted robber, who also has ‘Mum’ and ‘Dad’ on left hand, wanted on recall to prison
A convicted robber with “love” tattooed on his knuckles, is wanted on recall to prison.
Michael Maughan, who also has “mum” and “dad” printed on the back of his left, is wanted for breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
The 56-year-old, who has links to King’s Cross, was originally locked up for robbery in January 2013, but was released on licence in August 2014.
He is also though to frequent the Camden Town and Kilburn areas of London.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises Maughan, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 5 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Stephen Lawrence Day: Time for racial equality in further education
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed