Mangle E8 acid attack: Two men charged
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged over last Monday’s London Fields nightclub acid attack.
Arthur Collins, 24, of Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, was arrested yesterday and charged with 14 counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm and one count of throwing corrosive fluid on a person with intent to do grievous bodily harm.
Andre Phoenix, 21 (27.11.95), was arrested on on Saturday and charged with seven counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm.
They will both appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The attack, in Mangle E8 in Sidworth Street, has left two people blind in one eye.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Police’s investigation continues. Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 7 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 10 Letters: Fighting to keep Wray Crescent Park available to all