Mangle E8 acid attack: Two men charged
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged over last Monday’s London Fields nightclub acid attack.
Arthur Collins, 24, of Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, was arrested yesterday and charged with 14 counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm and one count of throwing corrosive fluid on a person with intent to do grievous bodily harm.
Andre Phoenix, 21 (27.11.95), was arrested on on Saturday and charged with seven counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm.
They will both appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
The attack, in Mangle E8 in Sidworth Street, has left two people blind in one eye.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Police’s investigation continues. Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 6 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 10 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes