Manhood hunt for Hoxton bus masturbator
Police release image of man wanted in connection with disgusting act on 67 bus.
A manhunt is underway for an excited bus pervert who pulled out his genitals and masturbated himself in front of a startled passenger.
Police have released a photograph of the suspect wanted in connection with the incident which happened at around 9.20pm on January 26 on the 67 bus.
The suspect got on in Kingsland Road close to Falkirk Street, Hoxton, with a travelcard and went to the top deck where he sat on the front left-hand side seat.
Shortly after he pulled out his private parts and began tugging away at them as a disgusted 27-year-old woman sat close by.
You may also want to watch:
The woman went downstairs and got off the bus but not before she berated the man, who sheepishly tucked himself back in. It is not known where the man got off.
The suspect is described as a dark skinned white man wearing a hood.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 8 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 9 Cricks Corner café remains after Islington Council rejects house conversion
- 10 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 4022.