Manhood hunt for Hoxton bus masturbator
Police release image of man wanted in connection with disgusting act on 67 bus.
A manhunt is underway for an excited bus pervert who pulled out his genitals and masturbated himself in front of a startled passenger.
Police have released a photograph of the suspect wanted in connection with the incident which happened at around 9.20pm on January 26 on the 67 bus.
The suspect got on in Kingsland Road close to Falkirk Street, Hoxton, with a travelcard and went to the top deck where he sat on the front left-hand side seat.
Shortly after he pulled out his private parts and began tugging away at them as a disgusted 27-year-old woman sat close by.
You may also want to watch:
The woman went downstairs and got off the bus but not before she berated the man, who sheepishly tucked himself back in. It is not known where the man got off.
The suspect is described as a dark skinned white man wearing a hood.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 Heartbreak for Team GB as Australia end Olympic dream
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 4022.