Manhood hunt for Hoxton bus masturbator
Police release image of man wanted in connection with disgusting act on 67 bus.
A manhunt is underway for an excited bus pervert who pulled out his genitals and masturbated himself in front of a startled passenger.
Police have released a photograph of the suspect wanted in connection with the incident which happened at around 9.20pm on January 26 on the 67 bus.
The suspect got on in Kingsland Road close to Falkirk Street, Hoxton, with a travelcard and went to the top deck where he sat on the front left-hand side seat.
Shortly after he pulled out his private parts and began tugging away at them as a disgusted 27-year-old woman sat close by.
The woman went downstairs and got off the bus but not before she berated the man, who sheepishly tucked himself back in. It is not known where the man got off.
The suspect is described as a dark skinned white man wearing a hood.
- 1 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 2 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 3 'Extremely distressing': Council leader's shock after Highbury Fields stabbing
- 4 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 5 Ocado puts in new lawfulness application for site near primary school
- 6 New housing scheme for rough sleepers opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 8 Food festival cancelled after organiser ceases trading
- 9 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 10 ‘A pillar of the community’: Tributes paid to Des from Islington Wine
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 4022.