Manhood hunt for Hoxton bus masturbator
Police release image of man wanted in connection with disgusting act on 67 bus.
A manhunt is underway for an excited bus pervert who pulled out his genitals and masturbated himself in front of a startled passenger.
Police have released a photograph of the suspect wanted in connection with the incident which happened at around 9.20pm on January 26 on the 67 bus.
The suspect got on in Kingsland Road close to Falkirk Street, Hoxton, with a travelcard and went to the top deck where he sat on the front left-hand side seat.
Shortly after he pulled out his private parts and began tugging away at them as a disgusted 27-year-old woman sat close by.
The woman went downstairs and got off the bus but not before she berated the man, who sheepishly tucked himself back in. It is not known where the man got off.
The suspect is described as a dark skinned white man wearing a hood.
- 1 Man arrested, cyclist seriously injured after alleged hit and run
- 2 Woman harassed by Claudia Webbe wanted MP 'to be humiliated'
- 3 MP Claudia Webbe loses harassment conviction appeal - but sentence reduced
- 4 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 5 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 6 Mother Clucker! Fried chicken restaurant to open in Upper Street
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 4022.