Manhood hunt for Hoxton bus masturbator
Police release image of man wanted in connection with disgusting act on 67 bus.
A manhunt is underway for an excited bus pervert who pulled out his genitals and masturbated himself in front of a startled passenger.
Police have released a photograph of the suspect wanted in connection with the incident which happened at around 9.20pm on January 26 on the 67 bus.
The suspect got on in Kingsland Road close to Falkirk Street, Hoxton, with a travelcard and went to the top deck where he sat on the front left-hand side seat.
Shortly after he pulled out his private parts and began tugging away at them as a disgusted 27-year-old woman sat close by.
You may also want to watch:
The woman went downstairs and got off the bus but not before she berated the man, who sheepishly tucked himself back in. It is not known where the man got off.
The suspect is described as a dark skinned white man wearing a hood.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 4 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 4022.