Married couple knifed in Archway Roundabout brawl
A MARRIED couple were knifed on Archway Roundabout in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The victims, both aged 29, were attacked during a brawl outside the Dusk till Dawn pub - which used to be the Archway Tavern – at 6am.
The man was knifed in the chest close to the right shoulder, while his wife was slashed on the shoulder.
They were both taken to a North London hospital, with non-life threatening injuries
Five men were arrested in connection with the incident and have been bailed to return to police on March 3, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Detective Constable Richard Foulkes in Islington CID on 020 7421 0296 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Islington arts groups get £6.6m government Covid boost
- 8 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 9 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 10 Can you help identify this man?