Married couple knifed in Archway Roundabout brawl
A MARRIED couple were knifed on Archway Roundabout in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The victims, both aged 29, were attacked during a brawl outside the Dusk till Dawn pub - which used to be the Archway Tavern – at 6am.
The man was knifed in the chest close to the right shoulder, while his wife was slashed on the shoulder.
They were both taken to a North London hospital, with non-life threatening injuries
Five men were arrested in connection with the incident and have been bailed to return to police on March 3, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Detective Constable Richard Foulkes in Islington CID on 020 7421 0296 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash