Married couple knifed in Archway Roundabout brawl
A MARRIED couple were knifed on Archway Roundabout in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The victims, both aged 29, were attacked during a brawl outside the Dusk till Dawn pub - which used to be the Archway Tavern – at 6am.
The man was knifed in the chest close to the right shoulder, while his wife was slashed on the shoulder.
They were both taken to a North London hospital, with non-life threatening injuries
Five men were arrested in connection with the incident and have been bailed to return to police on March 3, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Detective Constable Richard Foulkes in Islington CID on 020 7421 0296 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green