Married couple knifed in Archway Roundabout brawl
A MARRIED couple were knifed on Archway Roundabout in the early hours of New Year’s Day.
The victims, both aged 29, were attacked during a brawl outside the Dusk till Dawn pub - which used to be the Archway Tavern – at 6am.
The man was knifed in the chest close to the right shoulder, while his wife was slashed on the shoulder.
They were both taken to a North London hospital, with non-life threatening injuries
Five men were arrested in connection with the incident and have been bailed to return to police on March 3, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call Detective Constable Richard Foulkes in Islington CID on 020 7421 0296 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Angel Comedy Club launches mockumentary series to save venue
- 10 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student