Men accused of shooting teenage girl dead in Hoxton appear in court
Hackney men deny charge while two teens also appear at Old Bailey.
TWO men accused of murdering teenage schoolgirl Agnes Sina-Inakoju have appeared in court to deny the charge.
Leon Dunkley, 21, of Kenninghall Road, Lower Clapton and Mohammed Smoured, 21, of Hopwood Walk, London Fields, are accused of shooting the 16-year-old Haggerston School pupil dead in Hoxton Chicken and Pizza on April 14.
Both men, together with two 16-year-olds who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday via videolink.
Dunkley and Smoured pleaded not guilty to the murder and a firearms charge.
You may also want to watch:
One of the teenagers denied firearms allegations.
The second pleaded not guilty to separate gun charges as well as a charge of assisting an offender by moving a firearm used in the murder.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Walk with a map
- 8 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 9 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 10 Can you help identify this man?
All four remain in custody.
The trial begins on March 7 2011.