Men accused of shooting teenage girl dead in Hoxton appear in court
Hackney men deny charge while two teens also appear at Old Bailey.
TWO men accused of murdering teenage schoolgirl Agnes Sina-Inakoju have appeared in court to deny the charge.
Leon Dunkley, 21, of Kenninghall Road, Lower Clapton and Mohammed Smoured, 21, of Hopwood Walk, London Fields, are accused of shooting the 16-year-old Haggerston School pupil dead in Hoxton Chicken and Pizza on April 14.
Both men, together with two 16-year-olds who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday via videolink.
Dunkley and Smoured pleaded not guilty to the murder and a firearms charge.
You may also want to watch:
One of the teenagers denied firearms allegations.
The second pleaded not guilty to separate gun charges as well as a charge of assisting an offender by moving a firearm used in the murder.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 How much do you know about Islington?
- 3 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 4 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 5 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 6 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 7 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 8 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 'Eidevall has turned Arsenal from believers into contenders'
All four remain in custody.
The trial begins on March 7 2011.