Men accused of shooting teenage girl dead in Hoxton appear in court
Hackney men deny charge while two teens also appear at Old Bailey.
TWO men accused of murdering teenage schoolgirl Agnes Sina-Inakoju have appeared in court to deny the charge.
Leon Dunkley, 21, of Kenninghall Road, Lower Clapton and Mohammed Smoured, 21, of Hopwood Walk, London Fields, are accused of shooting the 16-year-old Haggerston School pupil dead in Hoxton Chicken and Pizza on April 14.
Both men, together with two 16-year-olds who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday via videolink.
Dunkley and Smoured pleaded not guilty to the murder and a firearms charge.
You may also want to watch:
One of the teenagers denied firearms allegations.
The second pleaded not guilty to separate gun charges as well as a charge of assisting an offender by moving a firearm used in the murder.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
All four remain in custody.
The trial begins on March 7 2011.