Former Met officer among those up in court over bribery allegations
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
People from Camden and Islington have been charged with bribery offences along with a former Metropolitan police officer.
Ex-officer Frank Partridge, 48, was joined by seven co-defendants at Westminster Magistrates' Court on December 21.
They all faced a charge of conspiracy to commit bribery.
Co-defendants include Hassan Serdoud, 54, and Anna Ginandes, 44, both of Fellows Road in Swiss Cottage, alongside 54-year-old Eamonn Mulholland of Florence Street near Essex Road.
Others charged include Ryan Bishti, 41, of Exhibition Road in South Kensington, Pamela Bishti, 66, of Outram Road in Croydon, Terry Neil, 55, of Kimbers Drive in Slough and Soraya Henderson, 55, of Glenmore Close in High Wycombe.
The cases will be heard by the crown court because the charges listed attract sentences which exceed the six-month maximum custodial sentence a magistrates' court can dish out.
None of the eight defendants entered pleas.
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 'An air fryer is this season's must-have for low-fat recipes'
- 5 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 6 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 7 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 8 Polio virus found in Islington sewage
- 9 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 10 London among areas where drought is declared
They were released on unconditional bail to appear at Southwark Crown Court on January 18.