Missing girl, 15, could be in Archway or Upper Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Teenager last seen on March 21 - police growing increasingly concerned for her wellbeing
A 15-year-old girl missing for more than ten days could be in Islington
Teenager Eleanor Fullan-Smyth was last seen at about 9.45pm on March 21 in Canterbury, Kent.
But she is known to frequent the Archway and Upper Holloway areas of the borough.
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
You may also want to watch:
She is white female, 5 ft 3 ins tall, slim with brown shoulder length hair
When she disappeared she was wearing a blue jeans, a cut off midriff t-shirt, trainers, and a leather jacket with a furry collar.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 8 Walk with a map
- 9 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 10 Can you help identify this man?
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting Merlin reference: 15MIS010471.