Missing girl, 15, could be in Archway or Upper Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Teenager last seen on March 21 - police growing increasingly concerned for her wellbeing
A 15-year-old girl missing for more than ten days could be in Islington
Teenager Eleanor Fullan-Smyth was last seen at about 9.45pm on March 21 in Canterbury, Kent.
But she is known to frequent the Archway and Upper Holloway areas of the borough.
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
You may also want to watch:
She is white female, 5 ft 3 ins tall, slim with brown shoulder length hair
When she disappeared she was wearing a blue jeans, a cut off midriff t-shirt, trainers, and a leather jacket with a furry collar.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting Merlin reference: 15MIS010471.