Missing Islington woman suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching an elderly woman who suffers from dementia.
Police are appealing for help to find Sandra Hart, 73, from Islington.
Ms Hart was last seen at 9pm on Wednesday, 9 September at her home on Highbury New Park, N5.
Sandra is described as white, 5ft 1ins tall, of slim build with grey hair. She also wears glasses.
When last seen, she was wearing a red zipped fleece top, a khaki skirt and red shoes. She was carrying a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Police wanred that as Sandra suffers from dementia, she might be confused.
Anyone who has seen Sandra is asked to contact officer at Islington via 101.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Covid and NHS, LTNs and trees versus housing
- 9 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 10 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase