Missing Islington woman suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching an elderly woman who suffers from dementia.
Police are appealing for help to find Sandra Hart, 73, from Islington.
Ms Hart was last seen at 9pm on Wednesday, 9 September at her home on Highbury New Park, N5.
Sandra is described as white, 5ft 1ins tall, of slim build with grey hair. She also wears glasses.
When last seen, she was wearing a red zipped fleece top, a khaki skirt and red shoes. She was carrying a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Police wanred that as Sandra suffers from dementia, she might be confused.
Anyone who has seen Sandra is asked to contact officer at Islington via 101.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 6 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 7 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 8 Islington Council racked up nearly £500,000 from LTN fines in 4 months
- 9 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty