Missing Islington woman suffers from dementia
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching an elderly woman who suffers from dementia.
Police are appealing for help to find Sandra Hart, 73, from Islington.
Ms Hart was last seen at 9pm on Wednesday, 9 September at her home on Highbury New Park, N5.
Sandra is described as white, 5ft 1ins tall, of slim build with grey hair. She also wears glasses.
When last seen, she was wearing a red zipped fleece top, a khaki skirt and red shoes. She was carrying a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
Police wanred that as Sandra suffers from dementia, she might be confused.
Anyone who has seen Sandra is asked to contact officer at Islington via 101.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 4 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 7 Summer in the city: 5 Things to do in Islington this weekend
- 8 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green