Missing Sheffield man could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
South Yorkshire police are asking for help in tracing a man from Sheffield who has been missing for six days.
Andrew Hague, 42, last seen at around 10am on Tuesday December 2 leaving his home address in Homestead Road in the Shiregreen area of Sheffield.
Enquiries have led officers to believe that Mr Hague could be in either Islington or the Belgravia area of London.
He is described as a white man of medium build, around 6ft tall, with short cropped hair that is greying.
Mr Hague was last seen wearing a dark grey wool duffel coat, which has pockets on the chest and a hood. He was also wearing blue jeans with a black long sleeved jumper with an Iron Man logo on, over a multi-coloured Marvel character t-shirt. He was also reportedly wearing black Timberland boots.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen Mr Hague, or heard directly from him, to ensure he is safe and well.
If you have information you can call 101 quoting incident number 589 of 2 December 2014.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire