Missing Sheffield man could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
South Yorkshire police are asking for help in tracing a man from Sheffield who has been missing for six days.
Andrew Hague, 42, last seen at around 10am on Tuesday December 2 leaving his home address in Homestead Road in the Shiregreen area of Sheffield.
Enquiries have led officers to believe that Mr Hague could be in either Islington or the Belgravia area of London.
He is described as a white man of medium build, around 6ft tall, with short cropped hair that is greying.
Mr Hague was last seen wearing a dark grey wool duffel coat, which has pockets on the chest and a hood. He was also wearing blue jeans with a black long sleeved jumper with an Iron Man logo on, over a multi-coloured Marvel character t-shirt. He was also reportedly wearing black Timberland boots.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen Mr Hague, or heard directly from him, to ensure he is safe and well.
If you have information you can call 101 quoting incident number 589 of 2 December 2014.
- 1 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 2 Can you help identify this man?
- 3 Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- 4 'Light at the end of the tunnel': Upper Street shoppers excited to end lockdown
- 5 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Shannon Courtenay crowned WBA Bantamweight World Champion
- 7 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 8 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 9 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 10 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway