Nashon Esbrand: Dillon Zambon and boy, 15, charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A man and a boy have been charged with murdering Islington man Nashon Esbrand.
Dillon Zambon, 19, was charged with Nashon’s murder yesterday. And a 15-year-old boy was also charged with murder this morning.
They will both appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this morning.
A 17-year-old boy was also arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday, and has been bailed until early next month.
Dad-of-one Nashon was found stabbed in Mitchison Road, off Essex Road in Canonbury, at about 7pm on August 24. He died early the next day.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Zambon and the 15-year-old appeared at the Old Bailey this morning for a mention hearing. They have been remanded in custody ahead of another hearing on November 27.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 6 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?