Nashon Esbrand: Dillon Zambon and boy, 15, charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A man and a boy have been charged with murdering Islington man Nashon Esbrand.
Dillon Zambon, 19, was charged with Nashon’s murder yesterday. And a 15-year-old boy was also charged with murder this morning.
They will both appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this morning.
A 17-year-old boy was also arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday, and has been bailed until early next month.
Dad-of-one Nashon was found stabbed in Mitchison Road, off Essex Road in Canonbury, at about 7pm on August 24. He died early the next day.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Zambon and the 15-year-old appeared at the Old Bailey this morning for a mention hearing. They have been remanded in custody ahead of another hearing on November 27.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 4 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 10 Covid and NHS, LTNs and trees versus housing