Nashon Esbrand: Dillon Zambon and boy, 15, charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A man and a boy have been charged with murdering Islington man Nashon Esbrand.
Dillon Zambon, 19, was charged with Nashon’s murder yesterday. And a 15-year-old boy was also charged with murder this morning.
They will both appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court this morning.
A 17-year-old boy was also arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday, and has been bailed until early next month.
Dad-of-one Nashon was found stabbed in Mitchison Road, off Essex Road in Canonbury, at about 7pm on August 24. He died early the next day.
You may also want to watch:
Update: Zambon and the 15-year-old appeared at the Old Bailey this morning for a mention hearing. They have been remanded in custody ahead of another hearing on November 27.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 7 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 8 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket