Pervert sexually attacked boy, six, in King’s Cross McDonald’s toilet
- Credit: Archant
A pervert who sexually assaulted a young boy in McDonald’s toilet in Kings Cross has been caged for four years.
Brian Lucking, 68, followed the six-year-old into the toilet at the fast food restaurant at about 1.30pm on July 19 before abusing boy while his mother waited for him.
The boy immediately informed his mother who called the police and took a picture of Lucking, of Caledonian Road, before he fled the restaurant.
Lucking, who was arrested by police two hours later, pleaded guilty to one count of sexually assaulting a male under the age of 13 years on October 23, and was sentenced at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday.
He was also placed on the sex offenders register for life.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Neil Smithson, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “Lucking targeted a young boy in a relatively public location. Thankfully, this sort of assault is rare, but the sentence should demonstrate the seriousness with which the police and the courts view these matters.
“I would like to praise the boy and his family for their quick reactions at the scene and for their bravery throughout this whole process.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
“Whilst this was an isolated incident, the method of Mr Lucking’s offending suggests there may be other unreported offences and as such police are appealing for any other victims of Mr Lucking to come forward and contact the sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command (SOECA) based at Holborn on 020 8733 5999.”