Pervert sexually attacked boy, six, in King’s Cross McDonald’s toilet
- Credit: Archant
A pervert who sexually assaulted a young boy in McDonald’s toilet in Kings Cross has been caged for four years.
Brian Lucking, 68, followed the six-year-old into the toilet at the fast food restaurant at about 1.30pm on July 19 before abusing boy while his mother waited for him.
The boy immediately informed his mother who called the police and took a picture of Lucking, of Caledonian Road, before he fled the restaurant.
Lucking, who was arrested by police two hours later, pleaded guilty to one count of sexually assaulting a male under the age of 13 years on October 23, and was sentenced at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday.
He was also placed on the sex offenders register for life.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Neil Smithson, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “Lucking targeted a young boy in a relatively public location. Thankfully, this sort of assault is rare, but the sentence should demonstrate the seriousness with which the police and the courts view these matters.
“I would like to praise the boy and his family for their quick reactions at the scene and for their bravery throughout this whole process.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
“Whilst this was an isolated incident, the method of Mr Lucking’s offending suggests there may be other unreported offences and as such police are appealing for any other victims of Mr Lucking to come forward and contact the sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command (SOECA) based at Holborn on 020 8733 5999.”