Pervert sexually attacked boy, six, in King’s Cross McDonald’s toilet
- Credit: Archant
A pervert who sexually assaulted a young boy in McDonald’s toilet in Kings Cross has been caged for four years.
Brian Lucking, 68, followed the six-year-old into the toilet at the fast food restaurant at about 1.30pm on July 19 before abusing boy while his mother waited for him.
The boy immediately informed his mother who called the police and took a picture of Lucking, of Caledonian Road, before he fled the restaurant.
Lucking, who was arrested by police two hours later, pleaded guilty to one count of sexually assaulting a male under the age of 13 years on October 23, and was sentenced at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday.
He was also placed on the sex offenders register for life.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Neil Smithson, from the Met’s sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command, said: “Lucking targeted a young boy in a relatively public location. Thankfully, this sort of assault is rare, but the sentence should demonstrate the seriousness with which the police and the courts view these matters.
“I would like to praise the boy and his family for their quick reactions at the scene and for their bravery throughout this whole process.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
“Whilst this was an isolated incident, the method of Mr Lucking’s offending suggests there may be other unreported offences and as such police are appealing for any other victims of Mr Lucking to come forward and contact the sexual offences, exploitation and child abuse command (SOECA) based at Holborn on 020 8733 5999.”