Finsbury Park double stabbing: Police appeal after rush hour incident in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
After the double stabbing in Finsbury Park on Wednesday which has left two in hospital, detectives are appealing for information and witnesses.
The incident, which took place in Seven Sisters Road near to Costa Coffee, saw cops called at 4.55pm after two 18-year-old men were found with stab injuries.
Both remain in hospital, one in a "critical but stable" condition while the second man's life is not thought to be in danger.
Investigating officer Det Insp Eliot Porritt said: "Police are investigating an incident where two men were stabbed outside Costa Coffee next to Finsbury Park Station on Seven Sisters Road.
"This is a busy location with numerous transport connections and the incident happened during what would have been a busy rush hour.
You may also want to watch:
"I am appealing to anybody who may have seen or heard anything that may be connected with this event to speak to us.
"Information from the public is vital and is likely to be of great assistance to the investigation."
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 6 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 7 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 8 Islington pays tribute to Prince Philip who has died, aged 99
- 9 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
The Met have made no arrests as yet, and inquiries continue.
Anyone with information that may assist police should call 101, quoting CAD5376/22JAN. Or to stay anonymous contact the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org