Police appeal after two boys threatened in knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station
- Credit: Archant
Do you know these men? Police today released images of two people wanted in connection with a knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station, in the shadow of Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.
The robbery happened at about 7pm on September 29. Two boys in their teens were at the station on their Carera mountain bikes. Two unknown men then approached the boys and took out a knife.
After threatening the boys with the blade, they stole one of their bikes and cycled away in the direction of Arsenal underground station in Gillespie Road, Highbury.
Neither of the victims were injured, but cops said “both have been left incredibly shaken”.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: “The men in the image may have information which could help the investigation. If you know who they are, please get in touch as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, quoting incident 181 of December 8. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 4 How much do you know about Islington?
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 10 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'