Police appeal after two boys threatened in knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station
- Credit: Archant
Do you know these men? Police today released images of two people wanted in connection with a knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station, in the shadow of Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.
The robbery happened at about 7pm on September 29. Two boys in their teens were at the station on their Carera mountain bikes. Two unknown men then approached the boys and took out a knife.
After threatening the boys with the blade, they stole one of their bikes and cycled away in the direction of Arsenal underground station in Gillespie Road, Highbury.
Neither of the victims were injured, but cops said “both have been left incredibly shaken”.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: “The men in the image may have information which could help the investigation. If you know who they are, please get in touch as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, quoting incident 181 of December 8. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 4 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 5 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 6 Designated Covid care setting celebrates intervention on insurance issues
- 7 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 8 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 9 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 10 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally