Police appeal after two boys threatened in knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station
- Credit: Archant
Do you know these men? Police today released images of two people wanted in connection with a knifepoint robbery at Drayton Park station, in the shadow of Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium.
The robbery happened at about 7pm on September 29. Two boys in their teens were at the station on their Carera mountain bikes. Two unknown men then approached the boys and took out a knife.
After threatening the boys with the blade, they stole one of their bikes and cycled away in the direction of Arsenal underground station in Gillespie Road, Highbury.
Neither of the victims were injured, but cops said “both have been left incredibly shaken”.
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: “The men in the image may have information which could help the investigation. If you know who they are, please get in touch as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40, quoting incident 181 of December 8. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 6 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 7 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 8 Islington pays tribute to Prince Philip who has died, aged 99
- 9 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
- 10 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe