Rotherfield Street shooting: Police appeal for witnesses after two men wounded in Canonbury
- Credit: Google maps
Police are appealing for information and witnesses after two men were shot in Islington.
Emergency services were called to shots fired in Rotherfield Street, East Canonbury, at 3.30am on Sunday July 5.
Two men, aged 20 and 26, who had suffered gunshot wounds from the incident self-presented at hospital and were later discharged.
Detectives do not believe this incident is connected to the murder of Imani Allaway-Muir who was fatally shot nearby, for which two men have been charged.
They are appealing for anyone who witnessed this incident, anyone with information about the shooting, or from anyone who has images or footage from home CCTV or doorbell camera systems which may be relevant, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting ref CAD 2029/05Jul.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 6 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 7 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.