Police appeal for missing man last seen at Highbury pub
- Credit: Archant
Officers are growing concerned after an Highbury man failed to return home from the pub last night.
Peter Chaudhry, 52, was last seen at The Highbury Barn pub, Highbury Park, at 7.30pm last night.
Mr Chaudhry is described as a mixed race, thin, 5ft 1ins tall man, who walks very slowly with a stoop and wears thick rimmed glasses.
He was last seen wearing a green parka style jacket, black trousers and brown boots.
Mr Chaudhry is often seen in the Finsbury Park area.
You may also want to watch:
Police ask that anyone with information on his whereabouts contact them on 0207 421 0391 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS040948.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 5 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub