Police appeal for missing man last seen at Highbury pub
- Credit: Archant
Officers are growing concerned after an Highbury man failed to return home from the pub last night.
Peter Chaudhry, 52, was last seen at The Highbury Barn pub, Highbury Park, at 7.30pm last night.
Mr Chaudhry is described as a mixed race, thin, 5ft 1ins tall man, who walks very slowly with a stoop and wears thick rimmed glasses.
He was last seen wearing a green parka style jacket, black trousers and brown boots.
Mr Chaudhry is often seen in the Finsbury Park area.
You may also want to watch:
Police ask that anyone with information on his whereabouts contact them on 0207 421 0391 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS040948.
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern