Police appeal for missing man last seen at Highbury pub
- Credit: Archant
Officers are growing concerned after an Highbury man failed to return home from the pub last night.
Peter Chaudhry, 52, was last seen at The Highbury Barn pub, Highbury Park, at 7.30pm last night.
Mr Chaudhry is described as a mixed race, thin, 5ft 1ins tall man, who walks very slowly with a stoop and wears thick rimmed glasses.
He was last seen wearing a green parka style jacket, black trousers and brown boots.
Mr Chaudhry is often seen in the Finsbury Park area.
You may also want to watch:
Police ask that anyone with information on his whereabouts contact them on 0207 421 0391 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS040948.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 4 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 7 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 10 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants