Police hunt racial abuser in Holloway
A man who racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair–bound man in the head is being hunted by police.
A man racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair-bound man in the head.
A 53-year-old disabled man was waiting at a bus stop opposite Kwik Fit in Camden Road, Holloway, at 2.15pm on October 4 when he saw a man racially abusing two Asian schoolchildren.
When the disabled man, who is also Asian, got on the bus the man then approached him and began to shout racist abuse.
The disabled man pushed him away but the thug punched him in the head.
You may also want to watch:
The man continued his racist tirade before delivering a final blow and jumping off the bus near Holloway Prison.
The suspect is a tanned white man, about 40 years old, clean shaven with short dark hair and is of medium build.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 'Havoc' as squirrels invade Old Street council block
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 10 'Knife crime is still on the rise': JJ McPhillips' mum fundraises for education
At the time of the attack he was wearing a black suit jacket and dark coloured trousers.
He spoke with a mock West Indian accent.
Police ask anyone with information to call Pc Rachel Hallam on 0207 421 0296 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.