Police hunt racial abuser in Holloway
A man who racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair–bound man in the head is being hunted by police.
A man racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair-bound man in the head.
A 53-year-old disabled man was waiting at a bus stop opposite Kwik Fit in Camden Road, Holloway, at 2.15pm on October 4 when he saw a man racially abusing two Asian schoolchildren.
When the disabled man, who is also Asian, got on the bus the man then approached him and began to shout racist abuse.
The disabled man pushed him away but the thug punched him in the head.
You may also want to watch:
The man continued his racist tirade before delivering a final blow and jumping off the bus near Holloway Prison.
The suspect is a tanned white man, about 40 years old, clean shaven with short dark hair and is of medium build.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
At the time of the attack he was wearing a black suit jacket and dark coloured trousers.
He spoke with a mock West Indian accent.
Police ask anyone with information to call Pc Rachel Hallam on 0207 421 0296 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.