Police hunt racial abuser in Holloway
A man who racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair–bound man in the head is being hunted by police.
A man racially abused two children and punched a wheelchair-bound man in the head.
A 53-year-old disabled man was waiting at a bus stop opposite Kwik Fit in Camden Road, Holloway, at 2.15pm on October 4 when he saw a man racially abusing two Asian schoolchildren.
When the disabled man, who is also Asian, got on the bus the man then approached him and began to shout racist abuse.
The disabled man pushed him away but the thug punched him in the head.
The man continued his racist tirade before delivering a final blow and jumping off the bus near Holloway Prison.
The suspect is a tanned white man, about 40 years old, clean shaven with short dark hair and is of medium build.
- 1 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 2 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 3 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
- 4 Cannabis sweets: the drugs danger that put 17 north London schoolgirls in hospital
- 5 Pirates: Reggie Yates film shot in Angel gets release
- 6 Islington shisha smuggler sentenced for £230,000 tax fraud
- 7 Boy, 13, arrested after teenager stabbed in Canonbury
- 8 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 9 Men jailed after firing 13 shots at people in children's park
- 10 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
At the time of the attack he was wearing a black suit jacket and dark coloured trousers.
He spoke with a mock West Indian accent.
Police ask anyone with information to call Pc Rachel Hallam on 0207 421 0296 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.