Police hunt thugs who threatened to stab pensioner
- Credit: Archant
Appeal for information after Highbury robbery
Vicious thugs threatened to stab a pensioner during a robbery in Highbury.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down three men wanted in connection with the robbery which took place at around 1am on June 24.
The victim, a 68-year-old man, was in Highbury Grange when a group of men stopped him.
The group then ordered him to hand over his belongings and threatened to stab him if he did not.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Michelle Colyer said: “I urge any members of the public to come forward should they recognise any of the images or if they are able provide any information to this serious offence.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101, Islington CID on 07766781861 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury roundabout is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 9 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'