Police hunt thugs who threatened to stab pensioner
- Credit: Archant
Appeal for information after Highbury robbery
Vicious thugs threatened to stab a pensioner during a robbery in Highbury.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down three men wanted in connection with the robbery which took place at around 1am on June 24.
The victim, a 68-year-old man, was in Highbury Grange when a group of men stopped him.
The group then ordered him to hand over his belongings and threatened to stab him if he did not.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Michelle Colyer said: “I urge any members of the public to come forward should they recognise any of the images or if they are able provide any information to this serious offence.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101, Islington CID on 07766781861 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 6 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?