Police renew appeal in Finsbury Park ‘road rage’ stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a man who was fatally stabbed in Finsbury Park have launched a fresh appeal.
Delivery driver Takieddine Boudhane – known as Taki – was riding his motorbike when he was involved in a traffic altercation with a van in Lennox Road at about 6.50pm on January 3.
Taki, a 30-year-old Algerian living in Enfield, was stabbed in the suspected road rage incident.
He died at the scene from a chest wound.
Det Ch Insp Neil John said: “We have made significant progress since Taki was killed at the beginning of the year including speaking to many witnesses who were at the scene that night.
You may also want to watch:
He said they are tracing the person they believe is responsible for Taki’s death, but it is “never too late” to come forward with information, “however trivial”.
Anyone with information should call 0208 358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 5 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 8 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 9 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 10 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown