Police search for violent man last seen in Highbury
- Credit: Archant
He has a large scar on his chin and a tattoo saying “Mum and Dad”
Police are searching for a violent fugitive who was last seen in Highbury.
Raymond Cantwell, 43, was released on parole from prison following a sentence for a GBH in 2002 at a pub in Askew Road, Shepherds Bush.
Cantwell, who has a distinctive large scar on his chin and a tattoo of a rose with the words “Mum and Dad” on his right forearm, was last sighted in Highbury on Tuesday last week, (July 7).
Officers advise not to approach Cantwell who is described as white, 6ft 1in tall with cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 999 and those with information on his whereabouts can call Islingotn Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Angel Comedy Club launches mockumentary series to save venue
- 10 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student