Police search for violent man last seen in Highbury
- Credit: Archant
He has a large scar on his chin and a tattoo saying “Mum and Dad”
Police are searching for a violent fugitive who was last seen in Highbury.
Raymond Cantwell, 43, was released on parole from prison following a sentence for a GBH in 2002 at a pub in Askew Road, Shepherds Bush.
Cantwell, who has a distinctive large scar on his chin and a tattoo of a rose with the words “Mum and Dad” on his right forearm, was last sighted in Highbury on Tuesday last week, (July 7).
Officers advise not to approach Cantwell who is described as white, 6ft 1in tall with cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 999 and those with information on his whereabouts can call Islingotn Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 3 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 6 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub