Police search for violent man last seen in Highbury
- Credit: Archant
He has a large scar on his chin and a tattoo saying “Mum and Dad”
Police are searching for a violent fugitive who was last seen in Highbury.
Raymond Cantwell, 43, was released on parole from prison following a sentence for a GBH in 2002 at a pub in Askew Road, Shepherds Bush.
Cantwell, who has a distinctive large scar on his chin and a tattoo of a rose with the words “Mum and Dad” on his right forearm, was last sighted in Highbury on Tuesday last week, (July 7).
Officers advise not to approach Cantwell who is described as white, 6ft 1in tall with cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 999 and those with information on his whereabouts can call Islingotn Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?