Police search for violent man last seen in Highbury
- Credit: Archant
He has a large scar on his chin and a tattoo saying “Mum and Dad”
Police are searching for a violent fugitive who was last seen in Highbury.
Raymond Cantwell, 43, was released on parole from prison following a sentence for a GBH in 2002 at a pub in Askew Road, Shepherds Bush.
Cantwell, who has a distinctive large scar on his chin and a tattoo of a rose with the words “Mum and Dad” on his right forearm, was last sighted in Highbury on Tuesday last week, (July 7).
Officers advise not to approach Cantwell who is described as white, 6ft 1in tall with cropped hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees him is asked to call 999 and those with information on his whereabouts can call Islingotn Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 9 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules