Police think missing Staffordshire girl could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl who has been missing for more than 10 days could be in Islington, police have said.
Destiny Hyacinth, 16, was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire on Friday, April 10, but has family in Islington.
Borough police are appealing for anyone who may have information on her whereabouts to help with enquiries.
Destiny is a light skinned girl, 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build and with brown eyes.
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.
- 1 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 2 Can you help identify this man?
- 3 Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- 4 'Light at the end of the tunnel': Upper Street shoppers excited to end lockdown
- 5 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 7 Shannon Courtenay crowned WBA Bantamweight World Champion
- 8 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 9 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 10 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway