Police think missing Staffordshire girl could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl who has been missing for more than 10 days could be in Islington, police have said.
Destiny Hyacinth, 16, was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire on Friday, April 10, but has family in Islington.
Borough police are appealing for anyone who may have information on her whereabouts to help with enquiries.
Destiny is a light skinned girl, 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build and with brown eyes.
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire