Police think missing Staffordshire girl could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl who has been missing for more than 10 days could be in Islington, police have said.
Destiny Hyacinth, 16, was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire on Friday, April 10, but has family in Islington.
Borough police are appealing for anyone who may have information on her whereabouts to help with enquiries.
Destiny is a light skinned girl, 5ft 5ins tall, of medium build and with brown eyes.
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets