Police tracing Arsenal fans who had punch up on Tube after Europa League final loss to Chelsea
- Credit: Archant
Two groups of Arsenal fans had a punch up on the Tube after their team’s 4-1 drubbing at the hands of Chelsea in the Europa League final.
The brawl took place on the southbound Victoria Line service between Highbury and Islington and Euston on the night of May 29 after the London rivals faced off in Baku, Azerbaijan.
British Transport Police (BTP) now want to speak to the men pictured about the incident.
Five men were involved in the fight, which involved kicking and punching, before one group left the train at Euston.
Anyone who recognises them can call British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040, quoting reference 213 of May 30.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 4 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 5 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 6 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 7 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 8 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 9 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 10 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate