Police tracing Arsenal fans who had punch up on Tube after Europa League final loss to Chelsea
- Credit: Archant
Two groups of Arsenal fans had a punch up on the Tube after their team’s 4-1 drubbing at the hands of Chelsea in the Europa League final.
The brawl took place on the southbound Victoria Line service between Highbury and Islington and Euston on the night of May 29 after the London rivals faced off in Baku, Azerbaijan.
British Transport Police (BTP) now want to speak to the men pictured about the incident.
Five men were involved in the fight, which involved kicking and punching, before one group left the train at Euston.
Anyone who recognises them can call British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040, quoting reference 213 of May 30.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder