Police tracing Arsenal fans who had punch up on Tube after Europa League final loss to Chelsea
- Credit: Archant
Two groups of Arsenal fans had a punch up on the Tube after their team’s 4-1 drubbing at the hands of Chelsea in the Europa League final.
The brawl took place on the southbound Victoria Line service between Highbury and Islington and Euston on the night of May 29 after the London rivals faced off in Baku, Azerbaijan.
British Transport Police (BTP) now want to speak to the men pictured about the incident.
Five men were involved in the fight, which involved kicking and punching, before one group left the train at Euston.
Anyone who recognises them can call British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040, quoting reference 213 of May 30.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 3 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 7 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 8 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 9 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder