Police hunt ‘knife man’ at Finsbury Park Tube station
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A hunt was launched for a knife man reportedly seen at Finsbury Park Underground station yesterday afternoon.
British Transport officers are appealing for passengers with information to get in touch.
The police were called at 2.20pm after members of the public reported seeing a man with a blade.
Officers attended, and a search was carried out, but the man was not located.
Enquiries are ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61015 quoting 159 of 03/01/2016.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be passed to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 7 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 10 Whittington patients increase as Covid 'major incident' declared in London