Police want to track down man after 71-year-old robbed at knife point in her home
Police are appealing to the public for help in tracking down a man they want to speak to about a series of incidents – including the knife-point robbery of a 71-year-old woman in her own home.
Officers have released a photo of Ricky Gray, 33, who they believe may have information about five incidents that took place in Camden, Islington, Westminster and Enfield between May 11 and June 27.
The elderly woman was threatened at knife point on May 24 after the suspect appeared at her bedroom door, in her home in Westminster, demanding she hand over her possessions. She was told to hide in the bathroom, where she remained until the suspect left.
Police also want to speak to Mr Gray in relation to an incident in a bar in Clerkenwell Close, Clerkenwell, on May 11, when a 35-year-old woman had her bag stolen.
Gray is considered to be dangerous and police are advising the public not to approach him and to call 999 if he is seen.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information as to his whereabouts, please call the 101 non-emergency number or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 7 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed