Pop-up vintage fare in Islington
Fashion lovers are in for a treat on Sunday (November 20) when a retro market heads to Islington.
The Pop-up Vintage Fairs’ fashion and homeware event takes place at the Islington Assembly Hall, Upper Street, from 11am to 4pm.
Shoppers can browse around 40 vintage stalls selling men and women’s clothes, homeware, recycled furniture, Christmas gifts, antiques and collectables.
There will also be a pop-up beauty parlour, tea and cakes, cocktails and 40s swing band The Three Belles.
Goody bags with discount vouchers will be given to the first 50 people through the door.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 (�2 NUS), call 07716 295998 for more information.
- 1 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 2 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 5 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 6 Crime plummeted in Islington during Covid pandemic, new figures reveal
- 7 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 8 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 9 David Dein: Former Arsenal chief shares top tips for success
- 10 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London