Pop-up vintage fare in Islington
Fashion lovers are in for a treat on Sunday (November 20) when a retro market heads to Islington.
The Pop-up Vintage Fairs’ fashion and homeware event takes place at the Islington Assembly Hall, Upper Street, from 11am to 4pm.
Shoppers can browse around 40 vintage stalls selling men and women’s clothes, homeware, recycled furniture, Christmas gifts, antiques and collectables.
There will also be a pop-up beauty parlour, tea and cakes, cocktails and 40s swing band The Three Belles.
Goody bags with discount vouchers will be given to the first 50 people through the door.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 (�2 NUS), call 07716 295998 for more information.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 7 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 8 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 9 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 10 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque