Pop-up vintage fare in Islington
Fashion lovers are in for a treat on Sunday (November 20) when a retro market heads to Islington.
The Pop-up Vintage Fairs’ fashion and homeware event takes place at the Islington Assembly Hall, Upper Street, from 11am to 4pm.
Shoppers can browse around 40 vintage stalls selling men and women’s clothes, homeware, recycled furniture, Christmas gifts, antiques and collectables.
There will also be a pop-up beauty parlour, tea and cakes, cocktails and 40s swing band The Three Belles.
Goody bags with discount vouchers will be given to the first 50 people through the door.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 (�2 NUS), call 07716 295998 for more information.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Covid and NHS, LTNs and trees versus housing
- 9 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 10 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase