Pop-up vintage fare in Islington
Fashion lovers are in for a treat on Sunday (November 20) when a retro market heads to Islington.
The Pop-up Vintage Fairs’ fashion and homeware event takes place at the Islington Assembly Hall, Upper Street, from 11am to 4pm.
Shoppers can browse around 40 vintage stalls selling men and women’s clothes, homeware, recycled furniture, Christmas gifts, antiques and collectables.
There will also be a pop-up beauty parlour, tea and cakes, cocktails and 40s swing band The Three Belles.
Goody bags with discount vouchers will be given to the first 50 people through the door.
Entry costs �3 (�2 NUS), call 07716 295998 for more information.
- 1 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 2 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 3 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 8 'Let's avoid another lockdown': Warning for Islington to be cautious
- 9 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 10 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas