Pop-up vintage fare in Islington
Fashion lovers are in for a treat on Sunday (November 20) when a retro market heads to Islington.
The Pop-up Vintage Fairs’ fashion and homeware event takes place at the Islington Assembly Hall, Upper Street, from 11am to 4pm.
Shoppers can browse around 40 vintage stalls selling men and women’s clothes, homeware, recycled furniture, Christmas gifts, antiques and collectables.
There will also be a pop-up beauty parlour, tea and cakes, cocktails and 40s swing band The Three Belles.
Goody bags with discount vouchers will be given to the first 50 people through the door.
You may also want to watch:
Entry costs �3 (�2 NUS), call 07716 295998 for more information.
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 3 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 4 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 5 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 6 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 7 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 8 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 9 Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits the Whittington Hospital
- 10 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment