Reveller left with fractured jaw after being kicked in head in brutal City Road assault
- Credit: Archant
Do you know these men? Police are appealing for information after a victim was floored and repeatedly kicked in the head in a brutal City Road attack.
The Met this afternoon released CCTV stills of two suspects they want to trace.
Officers were called to City Road at about 3.30am on July 27. Three men had approached a large group of revellers on their way home from a night out.
The victim, 20, was attacked after he asked two men to leave when they began talking to female members of the group.
He was punched to the ground by one of the three suspects, and a 19-year-old man in the victim’s group was also assaulted after he tried to intervene. They also pushed a woman, 22, to the ground when she tried to intervene.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old man was then subjected to the sustained attack, which left with a fractured jaw and fractured finger.
Det Cons Jess Cutler-Shepherd said: “This was a vicious assault carried out after a minor dispute, which has left one of the young victims with serious injuries.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 6 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
“If you recognise either of the men in the images, we would ask that you get in touch with us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.