Man in his 40s arrested after attempted rape in York Way
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after an attempted rape in King’s Cross this morning.
Police were called at 3am to York Way, and arrested a man at the scene in his 40s.
He was arrested on suspicion of attempted rape, and possession of class A drugs. He remains in custody.
The female victim is being supported by specialist Metropolitan Police officers.
A crime scene is still in place. Police have also closed a northbound section of the Camden Park Road from Market Road to the Camden Road in Holloway.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 4 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 5 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 6 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 7 Author inspired by Highbury for debut sci-fi novel about aliens
- 8 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers