Romeo Nkansah: Man charged with Holloway dad’s murder two years after stabbing in Camden
- Credit: Archant
A man is due to appear in court today charged with the murder of a Holloway dad-of-two from in 2016.
Zekeria Jama Quabdid, 29, of no fixed address, is accused of murdering Dutch national Romeo Nkansah, 37, who was found with fatal stab wounds in Camden High Street at 3.45am on May 29 that year.
Police and ambulance service were called and Mr Nkansah was taken to hopsital where he died an hour later.
Mr Nkansah, from Holloway, had been on a night out in Camden Lock before he was fatally stabbed.
His sister, Louise Osei-Tutu, described him as a “loving father of two young boys, who was a very caring and jovial person.”
You may also want to watch:
Quabdid, who is in custody, was due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court later today.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally