Samurai sword and meat cleaver found after another Islington stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers arrested, one remains in hospital with serious injuries
Two teenagers have been arrested, and a samurai sword and a meat cleaver seized by police, following a broad daylight stabbing in Islington yesterday.
A 16-year-old boy, who is in a serious condition in hospital, was arrested by police following the incident which happened in Englefield Road.
Another boy, also 16, was seen running near to the scene shortly afterwards. He was taken to a north London police station where he remains in custody.
Both teenagers were arrested on suspicion of possessing a bladed article after officers recovered a samurai sword and a meat cleaver.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the injured teen’s injuries were not life threatening.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 5 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 6 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 7 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 8 Islington pays tribute to Prince Philip who has died, aged 99
- 9 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
- 10 LTNs, GP takeover, stabbings and road deaths