Search for gang who hospitalised staff at Kings Cross bar
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a dozen men who hospitalised staff at a bar in Kings Cross.
The large group, wearing t-shirts and shorts attached staff at the Be at One Bar in Caledonian Road in the early hours of Sunday July 26.
Staff were taken to a central London Hospital and treated for their injuries following the assault.
Police are appealing for any information about the fight including any victims as a result of this attack.
A 24-year-old man was arrested and bailed to a date in mid October.
You may also want to watch:
DC Joe Marston, Islington CID, said: “This was a serious and unprovoked assault on several members of staff and also members of public, where the offenders threw glass at the victims. One individual has sustained serious injuries - which they are yet to fully recover from.
“I am keen to speak to any victim or witness to this incident”.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 6 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 7 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story
Anyone with information should call Islington CID on 0207 421 0323 quoting ref 2717347/14 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.