Search for gang who hospitalised staff at Kings Cross bar
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a dozen men who hospitalised staff at a bar in Kings Cross.
The large group, wearing t-shirts and shorts attached staff at the Be at One Bar in Caledonian Road in the early hours of Sunday July 26.
Staff were taken to a central London Hospital and treated for their injuries following the assault.
Police are appealing for any information about the fight including any victims as a result of this attack.
A 24-year-old man was arrested and bailed to a date in mid October.
You may also want to watch:
DC Joe Marston, Islington CID, said: “This was a serious and unprovoked assault on several members of staff and also members of public, where the offenders threw glass at the victims. One individual has sustained serious injuries - which they are yet to fully recover from.
“I am keen to speak to any victim or witness to this incident”.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 3 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 6 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
Anyone with information should call Islington CID on 0207 421 0323 quoting ref 2717347/14 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.