Search for gang who hospitalised staff at Kings Cross bar
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a dozen men who hospitalised staff at a bar in Kings Cross.
The large group, wearing t-shirts and shorts attached staff at the Be at One Bar in Caledonian Road in the early hours of Sunday July 26.
Staff were taken to a central London Hospital and treated for their injuries following the assault.
Police are appealing for any information about the fight including any victims as a result of this attack.
A 24-year-old man was arrested and bailed to a date in mid October.
You may also want to watch:
DC Joe Marston, Islington CID, said: “This was a serious and unprovoked assault on several members of staff and also members of public, where the offenders threw glass at the victims. One individual has sustained serious injuries - which they are yet to fully recover from.
“I am keen to speak to any victim or witness to this incident”.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 9 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 10 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
Anyone with information should call Islington CID on 0207 421 0323 quoting ref 2717347/14 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.