Seven Sisters Road assault: Police launch murder investigation after man dies
- Credit: @panoplyuk - DO NOT CREDIT
A murder investigation is under way after a man was fatally attacked in a Seven Sisters Road cafe on Tuesday night.
The man, in his 40s, died at about 2.15pm yesterday. No arrests have been made.
As reported in the Gazette, police were called to Seven Sisters Road, near its junction with Pooles Park in Finsbury Park, at about 10pm on Wendnesday.
The man was suffering life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at Bethel Cafe Restaurant, which forensics officers were still examining yesterday afternoon. There was still a police cordon this morning.
The man’s next-of-kin have been informed of the death.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8345 3865 or 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays