Seven Sisters Road assault: Police launch murder investigation after man dies
- Credit: @panoplyuk - DO NOT CREDIT
A murder investigation is under way after a man was fatally attacked in a Seven Sisters Road cafe on Tuesday night.
The man, in his 40s, died at about 2.15pm yesterday. No arrests have been made.
As reported in the Gazette, police were called to Seven Sisters Road, near its junction with Pooles Park in Finsbury Park, at about 10pm on Wendnesday.
The man was suffering life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at Bethel Cafe Restaurant, which forensics officers were still examining yesterday afternoon. There was still a police cordon this morning.
The man’s next-of-kin have been informed of the death.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8345 3865 or 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 5 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 6 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 7 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 8 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 9 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers