Stroud Green Road stabbing: Man in his 40s in hospital after Sunday morning attack outside Tesco
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s is in hospital after being stabbed in Stroud Green this morning.
Police were called to Stroud Green Road at 7.15am after the victim was reportedly attacked outside Tesco Metro.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and a cordon was set up earlier today.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A man aged in his 40s was found with stab wounds. He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.”
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
One man, who lives in Lorne Road but preferred not to give his name, said: “It’s very alarming to hear someone was stabbed on your doorstep. It’s usually a quiet road so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s scary.”
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 6 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 Club Curling comes to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross
- 9 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London