Stroud Green Road stabbing: Man in his 40s in hospital after Sunday morning attack outside Tesco
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s is in hospital after being stabbed in Stroud Green this morning.
Police were called to Stroud Green Road at 7.15am after the victim was reportedly attacked outside Tesco Metro.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and a cordon was set up earlier today.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A man aged in his 40s was found with stab wounds. He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.”
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
One man, who lives in Lorne Road but preferred not to give his name, said: “It’s very alarming to hear someone was stabbed on your doorstep. It’s usually a quiet road so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s scary.”
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 4 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 7 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 10 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown