Stroud Green Road stabbing: Man in his 40s in hospital after Sunday morning attack outside Tesco
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s is in hospital after being stabbed in Stroud Green this morning.
Police were called to Stroud Green Road at 7.15am after the victim was reportedly attacked outside Tesco Metro.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and a cordon was set up earlier today.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A man aged in his 40s was found with stab wounds. He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.”
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
One man, who lives in Lorne Road but preferred not to give his name, said: “It’s very alarming to hear someone was stabbed on your doorstep. It’s usually a quiet road so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s scary.”
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 5 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 6 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 7 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub