Stroud Green Road stabbing: Man in his 40s in hospital after Sunday morning attack outside Tesco
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s is in hospital after being stabbed in Stroud Green this morning.
Police were called to Stroud Green Road at 7.15am after the victim was reportedly attacked outside Tesco Metro.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and a cordon was set up earlier today.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A man aged in his 40s was found with stab wounds. He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.”
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
One man, who lives in Lorne Road but preferred not to give his name, said: “It’s very alarming to hear someone was stabbed on your doorstep. It’s usually a quiet road so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s scary.”
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 4 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 7 Summer in the city: 5 Things to do in Islington this weekend
- 8 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green