Stroud Green Road stabbing: Man in his 40s in hospital after Sunday morning attack outside Tesco
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s is in hospital after being stabbed in Stroud Green this morning.
Police were called to Stroud Green Road at 7.15am after the victim was reportedly attacked outside Tesco Metro.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and a cordon was set up earlier today.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A man aged in his 40s was found with stab wounds. He was taken to a north London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.”
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
One man, who lives in Lorne Road but preferred not to give his name, said: “It’s very alarming to hear someone was stabbed on your doorstep. It’s usually a quiet road so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s scary.”
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 4 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 5 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 10 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint