Cally stabbing: ‘Teen’ knifed to death in North Road
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are trying to trace the next of kin of a youth who was stabbed to death in Cally this evening.
Officers were called to North Road at 8pm after a boy - who police believe is a teenager - was found suffering from stab injuries.
He was treated by paramedics but despite their best efforts, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are working to establish the youth’s identity and inform his next of kin, Scotland Yard said.
At this very early stage there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and an investigation is in progress.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 ref CAD 7154/14 Sept.