Cally stabbing: ‘Teen’ knifed to death in North Road
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are trying to trace the next of kin of a youth who was stabbed to death in Cally this evening.
Officers were called to North Road at 8pm after a boy - who police believe is a teenager - was found suffering from stab injuries.
He was treated by paramedics but despite their best efforts, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are working to establish the youth’s identity and inform his next of kin, Scotland Yard said.
At this very early stage there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and an investigation is in progress.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury roundabout is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 9 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 ref CAD 7154/14 Sept.