Cally stabbing: ‘Teen’ knifed to death in North Road
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police are trying to trace the next of kin of a youth who was stabbed to death in Cally this evening.
Officers were called to North Road at 8pm after a boy - who police believe is a teenager - was found suffering from stab injuries.
He was treated by paramedics but despite their best efforts, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are working to establish the youth’s identity and inform his next of kin, Scotland Yard said.
At this very early stage there have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and an investigation is in progress.
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 2 Can you help identify this man?
- 3 Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- 4 'Light at the end of the tunnel': Upper Street shoppers excited to end lockdown
- 5 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 7 Shannon Courtenay crowned WBA Bantamweight World Champion
- 8 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 9 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 10 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101 ref CAD 7154/14 Sept.