Teen stabbed in suspected Dalston gang attack
- Credit: Archant
Knife mob flee towards Canonbury after assault - 19-year-old left critical
A teenager was left in a critical condition after being stabbed in a suspected gang attack.
The 19-year-old was knifed in the stomach by a large group of males in Dalston at about 8.50pm on Wednesday night.
Following the assault on Kingsland Road, the mob ran along Tottenham Road towards Canonbury.
Officer from Scotland Yard’s Trident gang specialists are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Spokesman said: “A 19-year-old man was found with severe abdominal injuries.
“He has been taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 10 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
“The victim was attacked by a large group of males who were seen to run off along Tottenham Road.”
No arrests have been made.
Witnesses, or anyone with information, can call police on 0207 230 9795, the police non-emergency line on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.