Teen stabbed in suspected Dalston gang attack
- Credit: Archant
Knife mob flee towards Canonbury after assault - 19-year-old left critical
A teenager was left in a critical condition after being stabbed in a suspected gang attack.
The 19-year-old was knifed in the stomach by a large group of males in Dalston at about 8.50pm on Wednesday night.
Following the assault on Kingsland Road, the mob ran along Tottenham Road towards Canonbury.
Officer from Scotland Yard’s Trident gang specialists are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Spokesman said: “A 19-year-old man was found with severe abdominal injuries.
“He has been taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Covid and NHS, LTNs and trees versus housing
- 9 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 10 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
“The victim was attacked by a large group of males who were seen to run off along Tottenham Road.”
No arrests have been made.
Witnesses, or anyone with information, can call police on 0207 230 9795, the police non-emergency line on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.