Teenager stabbed in disturbance at Andover Estate party
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed last night after violence broke out at a party on the Andover Estate.
Police swarmed the Holloway estate, dispersing party-goers, after reports of a disturbance at 9.49pm.
The 15-year-old male suffered a stab wound to the leg and was taken to hospital where his condition was said to be not life-threatening.
It comes after four youths were wounded when shots were fired at a party in July last year, where nearly 400 youths were celebrating the lifting of an anti-social dispersal order, which was put in place after the brutal murder of 21-year-old Andrew Jaipaul in 2011.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers attended and found a 15-year-old male suffering a stab wound to the leg. He has been taken to hospital where his condition is not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
“Police assisted in dispersing those in attendance at the party.
“Enquiries into the assault continue. There have been no arrests at this time.”
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Angel Comedy Club launches mockumentary series to save venue
- 10 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
Anyone who saw the stabbing, knows those involved or knows where weapons may have been concealed should call Islington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.