Teenager stabbed on Canonbury’s Marquess Estate
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was left seriously injured after being stabbed on the Marquess Estate in Canonbury last week.
Police and medics were called to Arran Walk at 9.30pm on Thursday and found the 17-year-old with a knife wound to his thigh.
He was taken to hospital with serious injuries but was said to be stable.
Police are investigating the attack and retain an open mind as to the motive.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the stabbing or has information can call the Central North Command Unit on 101, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets