Teenager stabbed on Canonbury’s Marquess Estate
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was left seriously injured after being stabbed on the Marquess Estate in Canonbury last week.
Police and medics were called to Arran Walk at 9.30pm on Thursday and found the 17-year-old with a knife wound to his thigh.
He was taken to hospital with serious injuries but was said to be stable.
Police are investigating the attack and retain an open mind as to the motive.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the stabbing or has information can call the Central North Command Unit on 101, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 3 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 7 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 8 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 9 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 10 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years