Teens stabbed by sword-wielding motorbike thugs in Clerkenwell
- Credit: Archant
Young men chased by biker gang - one carrying a 2ft sword
Two teenagers were chased and attacked by a motorbike gang wielding a 2ft sword.
The young men, one on a push bike, 18, the other on foot, 19, were in Tysoe Street, Clerkenwell, with friends at about 8.15pm on April 10, when two motor thugs with pillion passengers rode up.
One biker drove into the 18-year-old on the push bike and knocked him to the ground before chasing him down the road waving the huge sword.
He escaped towards nearby Wilmington Square and ran into a shop where staff gave him first aid and called the police.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old ran off and was attacked by another suspect in neighbouring Skinner Street.
He was stabbed and ran into the same shop in Wilmington Square.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 7 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 10 Whittington patients increase as Covid 'major incident' declared in London
Both men were taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service. They were treated for stab wounds and have since been discharged.
The suspects we wearing dark clothing, dark helmets and black trousers.
Enquiries continue, but no arrests have been made.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to come forward and contact police on 101 quoting reference 2708776/15 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.