Three from Islington charged following Louis Vuitton smash and grab
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Islington appeared in court on Saturday following a smash and grab raid at a Louis Vuitton store.
Alan Kelly, 20, and David Kelly, 30, both of Moray Road, Finsbury Park and Daryl Salisbury, 24, of Kelvin Road, Highbury, have been charged with conspiracy to commit burgulary.
A fourth man, Michael Lewis, 28, of St Helens Court, Rainham, was charged with the same offence following the scooter raid in Chelsea on Thursday.
Salisbury was also been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
All four appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and were remanded in custody to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court at a date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man, 24, has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 4 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Letters: Holloway Prison site development
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder