Three from Islington charged following Louis Vuitton smash and grab
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Islington appeared in court on Saturday following a smash and grab raid at a Louis Vuitton store.
Alan Kelly, 20, and David Kelly, 30, both of Moray Road, Finsbury Park and Daryl Salisbury, 24, of Kelvin Road, Highbury, have been charged with conspiracy to commit burgulary.
A fourth man, Michael Lewis, 28, of St Helens Court, Rainham, was charged with the same offence following the scooter raid in Chelsea on Thursday.
Salisbury was also been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
All four appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and were remanded in custody to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court at a date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man, 24, has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally