Three from Islington charged following Louis Vuitton smash and grab
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Islington appeared in court on Saturday following a smash and grab raid at a Louis Vuitton store.
Alan Kelly, 20, and David Kelly, 30, both of Moray Road, Finsbury Park and Daryl Salisbury, 24, of Kelvin Road, Highbury, have been charged with conspiracy to commit burgulary.
A fourth man, Michael Lewis, 28, of St Helens Court, Rainham, was charged with the same offence following the scooter raid in Chelsea on Thursday.
Salisbury was also been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
All four appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and were remanded in custody to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court at a date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man, 24, has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash