Three from Islington charged following Louis Vuitton smash and grab
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Islington appeared in court on Saturday following a smash and grab raid at a Louis Vuitton store.
Alan Kelly, 20, and David Kelly, 30, both of Moray Road, Finsbury Park and Daryl Salisbury, 24, of Kelvin Road, Highbury, have been charged with conspiracy to commit burgulary.
A fourth man, Michael Lewis, 28, of St Helens Court, Rainham, was charged with the same offence following the scooter raid in Chelsea on Thursday.
Salisbury was also been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
All four appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and were remanded in custody to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court at a date to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man, 24, has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 4 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill