Three males charged after moped crime search warrants in Islington, Camden and Haringey
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three young men have been charged in relation to two moped smash and grabs after police executed search warrants across Islington, Camden and Haringey.
Officers from the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force and Flying Squad carried out seven warrants on Wednesday and made four arrests.
Henry Histon, 18, of Gilbert Place, Bloomsbury, has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, grievous bodily harm with intent and aggravated burglary with intent.
Alfie Warry, 20, of Baldwin’s Gardens, Clerkenwell, has been charged with aggravated burglary.
A 17-year-old male has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court yesterday, and have been remanded to next appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on July 9.
The fourth person arrested, a 22-year-old man, has been released under investigation.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays