Three males charged after moped crime search warrants in Islington, Camden and Haringey
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three young men have been charged in relation to two moped smash and grabs after police executed search warrants across Islington, Camden and Haringey.
Officers from the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force and Flying Squad carried out seven warrants on Wednesday and made four arrests.
Henry Histon, 18, of Gilbert Place, Bloomsbury, has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, grievous bodily harm with intent and aggravated burglary with intent.
Alfie Warry, 20, of Baldwin’s Gardens, Clerkenwell, has been charged with aggravated burglary.
A 17-year-old male has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court yesterday, and have been remanded to next appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on July 9.
The fourth person arrested, a 22-year-old man, has been released under investigation.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios