Three males charged after moped crime search warrants in Islington, Camden and Haringey
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three young men have been charged in relation to two moped smash and grabs after police executed search warrants across Islington, Camden and Haringey.
Officers from the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force and Flying Squad carried out seven warrants on Wednesday and made four arrests.
Henry Histon, 18, of Gilbert Place, Bloomsbury, has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, grievous bodily harm with intent and aggravated burglary with intent.
Alfie Warry, 20, of Baldwin’s Gardens, Clerkenwell, has been charged with aggravated burglary.
A 17-year-old male has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court yesterday, and have been remanded to next appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on July 9.
The fourth person arrested, a 22-year-old man, has been released under investigation.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox