Three males charged after moped crime search warrants in Islington, Camden and Haringey
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Three young men have been charged in relation to two moped smash and grabs after police executed search warrants across Islington, Camden and Haringey.
Officers from the Met’s Violent Crime Task Force and Flying Squad carried out seven warrants on Wednesday and made four arrests.
Henry Histon, 18, of Gilbert Place, Bloomsbury, has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, grievous bodily harm with intent and aggravated burglary with intent.
Alfie Warry, 20, of Baldwin’s Gardens, Clerkenwell, has been charged with aggravated burglary.
A 17-year-old male has been charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court yesterday, and have been remanded to next appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on July 9.
The fourth person arrested, a 22-year-old man, has been released under investigation.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London