Three stabbed and another nearly loses finger during huge fight in Finsbury Square
- Credit: Archant
Three men were stabbed and another nearly lost his finger during a huge fight in Finsbury Square last night.
Warning: This article contains images showing bloodied clothes that readers may find disturbing.
Police were called to the scene at 12.35am and found the men with knife wounds, as well as another victim with a broken wrist.
They were all taken to hospital but none have life-threatening injuries.
Later at 1.10am a 25-year-old man turned up at hospital with a partially severed finger. He remains in hospital and has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place in the square this morning, and bloody clothes remain on the floor as police gather evidence.
A bloody metal tool can also be seen on the pavement, next to a khaki shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some brown brogues.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 8 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 206 of August 6 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.