Three stabbed and another nearly loses finger during huge fight in Finsbury Square
- Credit: Archant
Three men were stabbed and another nearly lost his finger during a huge fight in Finsbury Square last night.
Warning: This article contains images showing bloodied clothes that readers may find disturbing.
Police were called to the scene at 12.35am and found the men with knife wounds, as well as another victim with a broken wrist.
They were all taken to hospital but none have life-threatening injuries.
Later at 1.10am a 25-year-old man turned up at hospital with a partially severed finger. He remains in hospital and has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place in the square this morning, and bloody clothes remain on the floor as police gather evidence.
A bloody metal tool can also be seen on the pavement, next to a khaki shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some brown brogues.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 206 of August 6 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.