Three stabbed and another nearly loses finger during huge fight in Finsbury Square
- Credit: Archant
Three men were stabbed and another nearly lost his finger during a huge fight in Finsbury Square last night.
Warning: This article contains images showing bloodied clothes that readers may find disturbing.
Police were called to the scene at 12.35am and found the men with knife wounds, as well as another victim with a broken wrist.
They were all taken to hospital but none have life-threatening injuries.
Later at 1.10am a 25-year-old man turned up at hospital with a partially severed finger. He remains in hospital and has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place in the square this morning, and bloody clothes remain on the floor as police gather evidence.
A bloody metal tool can also be seen on the pavement, next to a khaki shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some brown brogues.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 206 of August 6 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.