Three stabbed and another nearly loses finger during huge fight in Finsbury Square
- Credit: Archant
Three men were stabbed and another nearly lost his finger during a huge fight in Finsbury Square last night.
Warning: This article contains images showing bloodied clothes that readers may find disturbing.
Police were called to the scene at 12.35am and found the men with knife wounds, as well as another victim with a broken wrist.
They were all taken to hospital but none have life-threatening injuries.
Later at 1.10am a 25-year-old man turned up at hospital with a partially severed finger. He remains in hospital and has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place in the square this morning, and bloody clothes remain on the floor as police gather evidence.
A bloody metal tool can also be seen on the pavement, next to a khaki shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some brown brogues.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 206 of August 6 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.