Thug hunted after cowardly late night Islington assault
- Credit: Archant
A thug who was part of a gang that punched and kicked two men outside a popular Islington night spot in being hunted by police.
The cowardly attack happened in front of the House of Wolf, in Upper Street, on June 21.
The suspect assaulted the two men, then joined in a group of his friends who followed the pair until they were opposite the nearby Shell garage.
There they punched and kicked the two, leaving them injured, before running off towards Highbury Corner.
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the attack.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help police identify the man can call Det Con Faye Callaghan or Trainee Det Con Lucy McAuley of Islington CID on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub